Rules for the Name the Blade Pattern Contest are as follows:
1. No purchase is necessary to win.
2. Blackthorn Holdings LLC and Revolt Hockey reserve the right to cancel the Your Name on a Blade contest for any reason at any time during the contest duration.
3. Blackthorn Holdings LLC and Revolt Hockey reserve the right to amend these rules and policies at any time and without notice. Any changes will be posted online on this page.
4. Each individual agrees that Blackthorn Holdings LLC, Revolt Hockey and their respective affiliates, or its employees shall not be responsible or liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of or resulting from entry in this contest, acceptance or use of a prize or any other matter related to the contest, including, without limitation, claims based on property damage, personal injury and/or death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
5. By entering the Your Name on a Blade contest, each individual agrees to abide by and are bound by all decisions from Blackthorn Holdings LLC and Revolt Hockey relating to the determination of winners.
6. Upon submission of the entries, the individual agrees that Blackthorn Holdings LLC and Revolt Hockey own the rights to the pattern name and may use in any way deemed necessary and that NO fiduciary agreement or contract is created or implied by winning this contract.